The Goethe Goes Global Scholarship offers:
- A monthly scholarship amount of 1,000€ for the standard period of a master’s programme at Goethe-University (generally 2 years)
- Support and orientation from an experienced master's student buddy during your studies
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills at our Graduate Academy (GRADE), normally open only to PhD students and postdocs
- Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholarship holders and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
If you opt to select a research unit in your application and the research unit is nominating you, you will receive:
- The option of having excellent academic supervision by professors and academic staff who, in most cases, work in the distinguished research units at the university
- The option to write your master's thesis and other seminar papers or do an internship in an appropriate research unit at the university
- Insight and involvement in the activities of multidisciplinary research groups at Goethe University
The program is available for GSEFM Students who have not yet obtained a university degree in Germany (even if they hold the German citizenship). The program is available both for MSQ and Ph.D. students, since students admitted to the Ph.D. program are simultaneously enrolled in the corresponding track of the MSQ program.
Prospective students interested in applying to the GGG program must do it through the GSEFM. Please do not send a separate application package, but reffer that intention in the cover letter of your MSQ or Ph.D. application. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email to send further documents. In that case we will ask you to send a tabular CV and to fill out a specific form. In addition, two letters of evaluation must be submitted by professors or other academic staff members. For that purpose the same letters submitted for the MSQ or Ph.D. application may be used.
For more information please check the website of the program.